POOLS/HOT TUBS OPENING JUNE 15, 2021 FOR OWNERS ONLY
JULY 1, 2021 FOR OWNERS & RENTERS
We are pleased to announce the opening of ALL pools and hot tubs! We will monitor all areas closely and adjust as necessary.
The opening of pools and hot tub will be in accordance with BC's RESTART plan found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restart
DO NOT USE POOLS/HOT TUBS IF:
-You are feeling unwell and/or have symptoms of COVID-19 (see healthlinkbc.ca)
-You have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 symptoms and/or has tested positive for COVID-19
-You have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days
Here’s what you can expect:
- Owner and long-term tenant use June 15-June 30, 2021.
- July 1 open to owners and renters.
- Physical distancing except for those in the same household
- June 15 - June 30 reduced capacity in pool area:
Trout Lake & South Bay - 50
If BC moves to Step 3 of their Restart plan July 1 capacity limits will be removed.
- Hours of Operation (please note: times subject to change):
- No furniture on deck - you may bring your own
- Enhanced cleaning & monitoring
-Pools/Hot Tubs will close during inclement weather
***USERS OF THE POOLS/HOT TUBS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO OPEN THE GATES FOR OTHERS OR GIVE OUT THE CODE OR BYLAW INFRACTIONS WILL BE LEVIED***