We are a professional hospitality management company that showcases the Outback Lakeside Community as a one-of-a-kind destination for travelers from all over. The Outback is unique in its offering of luxury homes situated in a rustic setting surrounded by Mother Nature. As part of our exclusive rental program, Owners will benefit from the consistency, security and additional income that we provide.
Features Benefits & requirements
• Your Vacation Home Rental is marketed & managed by a dedicated team of hotel professionals
• Revenue is split 60/40 in favour of the Owner for short-term rentals and 80/20 for long term rentals
• Revenues and detailed statements of account are sent to Owners monthly
• Strict policies including security deposits, inspection of homes before and after guest occupancy
• Regular home checks are done to ensure all furniture, fixtures and equipment are in proper condition
• Maintenance issues detected, solutions provided and repairs facilitated
• To maximize revenue, a standardized booking process is in place for Home Owner usage
• Handling of marketing initiatives and thorough management of all on-line Extranet sites
• OLVH provides exclusive Rental Management on-site
• Professional cleaning provided for Owners and guests after each stay
• Ensure Outback guests respect Strata Bylaws
• Permanent on-site presence of staff to greet and assist our guests and provide a consistent, enjoyable guest experience
OLVH provides exclusive on-site rental management services. This is governed within the disclosure agreement by way of a land covenant and deters any rental of homes outside of our program. You may reference schedule H, paragraph 3.1 (a) through (e) in the original Outback Disclosure Statement document executed at time of purchase or resale.
For more information and for a copy of the Rental Program Agreement, please contact the Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME CHECK PROGRam
The Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes Management Company (OLVH) offers a Home Check Program that owners can avail if they are not renting their property and are not onsite regularly to check their home. This service is open to all owners and the company is on-site daily. This service is strongly recommended by Strata Council since it can be instrumental at mitigating potential damage however is not provided or the responsibility of Strata Council to organize/coordinate. It is the sole responsibility of the owner.
Insurance companies may also require the insured property be attended to regularly to satisfy the requirements of their insurance policy. We encourage owners to check their policy to ensure they are compliant.
If you wish to avail of this service please click the button below (Home Check Program), print off and complete the Annual Sign Up Sheet for the Outback Home Check Program and scan to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding cost and/or other details please direct all inquiries to the Rental Pool Office at 250-545-5005.