We have moved to an automated system to reserve tennis court time. Use the Tennis Court Bookings button along with the information emailed to owners/renters to make your booking.
For inquires and/or assistance please contact Candace Brinsmead at Candace.email@example.com.
PLEASE READ: Pandemic Restrictions/Information
In addition to recommendations issued by both BC Tennis and Tennis Canada please note the following:
- Do NOT go to the tennis courts if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with some with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Absolutely NO LOITERING at or around the tennis courts.
- Only 2 people permitted on the tennis court at one time, 4 if playing doubles, and all must be from the same household.
- Bookings for both singles and doubles will be 1 hour increments.
- Avoid touching the gate, benches, net and other objects/areas at the tennis court.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and wipe down touch areas after you are done.
The health and safety of everyone at the Outback are of utmost concern.
If rules are not adhered to tennis booking privileges will be revoked.
The approved Strata Tennis Court rules are as follows:
1. No street shoes are allowed on courts. Only tennis shoes may be worn.
2. One-hour time limit for singles and two hours for doubles.
3. Gates must be closed at all times.
4. All tennis court rules, regulations and courtesies shall be observed.
5. Tennis courts are to be used for tennis only. No bicycles, skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hockey and/or other activities permitted.
6. No pets are allowed on courts.
7. No private instructions and classes are allowed without written permission from the Outback Tennis Committee.
8. Courts are available to be booked at 9am for any time up to the end of the following day.
9. Sitting, pushing or pulling on tennis nets is prohibited.
10. Climbing on, hitting or kicking balls into, or running into fences is prohibited.
11. If ten minutes late for a booked time, the user(s) forfeit the court booking.