As of the summer of 2017, we are moving to an automated system to sign up for the tennis courts. The approved strata tennis rules are below and the registration software fits with those. All court bookings can now be completed by clicking the bookings button and using the information emailed to owners and renters.
Tennis Court Rules:
1. No street shoes are allowed on courts. Only tennis shoes may be worn.
2. One-hour time limit for singles and two hours for doubles.
3. Gates shall be closed at all times.
4. All tennis court rules, regulations and courtesies shall be observed.
5. Tennis courts are to be used for tennis only. No bicycles, skates,skateboards, in-line skates, hockey or other activities permitted.
6. No pets are allowed on courts.
7. No private instructions and classes are allowed without written permission from the Outback Tennis Committee.
8. Courts may be reserved by clicking the tennis court booking button on this page. Courts are available to be booked at 9am for any time up to the end of the following day.
9. Sitting, pushing or pulling on tennis nets is prohibited.
10. Climbing on, hitting or kicking balls into, or running into fences is prohibited.
11. If ten minutes late for a booked time, the user(s) forfeit the court booking.